Topic: ROLLOVER CAPTIONS

I would like do display an image's title when it is rolled ovver.  This was active in v1.7 but has apparently been removed in v1.8.

What code do I need?

Where do I put it?

Re: ROLLOVER CAPTIONS

You mean the image caption? the title is the title of the gallery. In StageManager.as you could add a, on rollOver, visible true on RollOut visible false , for mCaption_mc.  Will that work for you?

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

It will work great if I understood your reply.  I'm not versed in anything more then simple HTML code.  Can you please be more specific.

Thank you!

I assume this would go somewhere between lines 89-95.  Yes?  I've solved all of my other problems, but can't seem to get the code rcorrect.  Please advise.  Thank you.

My thought above isn't what you want , the caption would react on roll over od itself. you want it to show on roll over of the image. I dig into this when I have some spare time

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!