Topic: Pictures downloaded to internet temp

Hi,

could you advice how to avoid downloading pictures from galleries to Temporary Internet Files direcotry?

Thanks.

Re: Pictures downloaded to internet temp

google is your friend, visit often smile
http://www.htmlgoodies.com/beyond/refer … hp/3472881

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

Pictures displayed by SimpleView are downloaded to visiting computer to directory C:Documents and SettingsUserLocal SettingsTemporary Internet Files. This is probably because of securing higher speed of viewing.

My question is: is any way how to avoid downloading pictures to computer visiting my web and force SimpleView to display pictures only from Internet without download?

Thanks for your advice.
Eduard

did you read that article?

hint - CONTENT="no-cache">

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

Hi Richard,

thank you for your hint and sorry, I have overseen the link at first. Now I have included reccomended code to each page (begining and end), but no change. See at www.photoemotion.cz.

Thanks for your support,
Eduard

your link isn't working

even w/o the period at the end

Richard

Thanks!

Hi Richard,

I am sorry, It was late already, the correct link is :

www.photoemotions.cz

Thanky again for your help.

Eduard

well, you found a great way not to have your photos cached - don't show them!  link isn't working  smile

why do you want to prevent cache?

Richard

Thanks!

Hi Richard,

the link should work like it is in my last reply. When I click on it, than it works without problem.

The reason why I would like to prevent cash is that when photos are in cash, those changes which I made later on already published photos will not be showen because all the time the photos from cash will be dispayed. Deleting temporary files is not user friendly way for potential visitors of my web to keep views updated.

Thanks again for your help.
Eduard

Yeap, link works now.
It is not preventing cache , as you said. Maybe try googling "no cache" and try something else.

I know there is alot of code out there to prevent viewing from cache. Maybe, someone else has experience with this.

Richard

Thanks!