Topic: questions before purchasing SV-Pro

hello!
congrats for your app, it looks awesome and i'm very much interested to buy it. two quick questions:)

1. is it possible to modify the source so the images will crossfade when you switch from one to another? (image 2 will fade in upon image 1, image 3 will fade in upon image 2 etc.). the way transition are handled is the only thing i dont really like. also it would be cool if the loader could be displaied on the image rather than after the fade.

the guys over at http://www.slideshowpro.net/ are doing this very well but  i really prefer the simplicity of your application.

2. when you buy the source, is the licence for using on only site or can you use it as much as you can?

thanks a lot
best,
olivier

Re: questions before purchasing SV-Pro

yes, fades transitions can easily be changed. Not sure what your asking about the loader.

You can use SV on as many of your own sites as you like.

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

thx for the quick reply!!

about the loader i was trying to ask if it was possible to load the next picture while still viewing the current one.
the sequence would look like this:

1- you're seeing picture #2. fine:)
2- you're clicking "next picture"
3- the load bar show up
4- when the loading is over, picture #3 nicely fade into picture #2

Now, i know the preloading is very smart in SV so we hardly have to wait to see picture but that's a detail i like...

Hope i made myself clear this time:)

yeap, you can set the alpha fade for that also.  SV is much easier than "the other " to customize.

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!