Topic: Using Rollovers on Thumbnails to Change Large Image?

I want the user to be able to rollover a thumbnail and have the large image appear above.........without having to click on each individual thumbnail.

Possible or not?

How?

Sample page at:  http://www.fishmanphotography.com/simpl … index.html

Re: Using Rollovers on Thumbnails to Change Large Image?

you can change the functions in thumbs.as  around lines 200 - 240

but, have you considered what happens when the user moves their mouse quickly over several thumbs where  the main images are not loaded?

I would not reccommend this to other forum readers.

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

No, I have not considered what will happen.........and will not try based upon your comments.

Can you please answer my other posts re:

1) How to center caption for bottom thumbs?

2) How to decrease space between bottom thumbs and caption?

3) How to display NEXT arrow in ON state for 1st image only...not all images.

Thanks Felix.  Your program is great, but Simpleviewer Pro is not so simple for those of us with no Flash knowledge.  I need to finish the design/layout of my page so I can create all of my galleries by the end of this week.  Your assisatance is greatly appreciated.....by all on this forum.

No offence, but you are asking alot.  ( btw, I'm not Felix)

1. and 2.  in one of your other post, the re locating caption code example was given. Use that to alter to your needs. I don't have time to write it for you. Also search here for "centering caption"

3. You could create a simple movie clip, looping once or twice, showing arrows and maybe text "next" and "back". But, sorry,  that will require basic flash experience. 

To customize Simpleviewer , some basic flash experience is required.

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!