Topic: Thumbnails load, but real pic doesnt show ...

Hi there...

I got an XML like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<simpleviewerGallery maxImageWidth="480" maxImageHeight="480" textColor="0xFFFFFF" frameColor="0x580000" frameWidth="640" stagePadding="40" thumbnailColumns="3" thumbnailRows="3" navPosition="right" title="" enableRightClickOpen="false" backgroundImagePath="/images/background-ffe-cascade.jpg" imagePath="/getImage.php?Bild_Id=" thumbPath="/getThumb.php?Bild_Id=">
<image>
    <filename>522e1c4d823ae65b9b5566fc047b6ecf1539</filename>
    <caption></caption>    
</image>
<image>
    <filename>2a4ef2cf033a7d9c2cc601e3ca3220441539</filename>
    <caption></caption>    
</image>

With /getThumb.php?Bild_Id=2a4ef2cf033a7d9c2cc601e3ca3220441539  I get a thumb-picture ... accordingly with /getImage.php?Bild_Id=<same string> I will get the same picture but full-sized...

The SimpleViewer seems to accept that notation only for the thumbs, not for the real pics ... why ?? Can I change sth. ? Can it be changed within SimpleViewer ?

PS: I can also put the getImage.php - Script in the thumbPath-param ... it will load the full-size-images as Thumb then ... thus getImage.php is working (getImage.php also works when accessing it directly)

Help is highly appreciated ...

Best regards,
Marcel

Re: Thumbnails load, but real pic doesnt show ...

whats the url?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Unfortunately not really live yet ...

Have just in these seconds configured a dyndns-route to my local PC .. ( will send you URL via private message )

By the way:
I also tried a little workaround recently to circumvent the getImage.php?Bild_Id=.... with mod_rewrite...

On the live-site I can now access fullsize and thumbs via /images/thumbnail/<code>.jpg and /images/fullsize/<code>.jpg ... doesnt work either sad

I now "mod_rewrite"´d the URL to images and thumbs so that I didn´t had to specify the paths in the xml anymore ... images and thumbs are now in expected directories.

But problem persisted....

I then tracked it down through a lot of testing and found out that it works, when omitting the frameWidth-param from the xml-file ...

It works then !! yikes))