Topic: Gallery Not Found - Manual

Hi,

I have just downloaded SimpleViewer and tryto use it. I launch index.html (using IE on PC) and get "gallery not found" message.

Do I have to modify gallery.xml file ? By deafult, ImagePath and ThumbPath are not defined. I set them to "images/" and thumbs" but it still doesn't work.

Any ideas?
Thanks
DavBo

Re: Gallery Not Found - Manual

To give more details: I didn't modify any files coming from zip file and it doesn't work on IE 6.02 (PC). When I try on IE7, it is OK !

Please help !

DavBo

Do you have the flash player plug in , in both IE6 and IE7?

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

Yes I think so. I am able to see simpleviewer demos so... Where can I check if flash plug-in is installed or not ? I cannot see anything in Tools->Internet Options>Advanced...

as you can see the demos, yes, the player must be installed. rt clicking on a playing swf will tell you the version. I'm not sure what the problem is. Try downloading the simpleviewer files again and post back.

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

I checked my flash version. It is the 7 one.

In IE 6.0.29, I download zip file, extract files and launch index.html without modifying any files ans it doesn't work ! I don't understand... I did it twice and the same pb appears...

I will check it again on my PC at home -IE6- this evening (I am in France).

I tried at home yesterday (PC, IE6.02) and it works ! Here, at work, it doesn't work on my PC but it works when I launch it from my web site...

Any ideas ?

Any ideas ?

get a new job~

try reinstalling the flash player at work  ????  just a guess

Richard

Thanks!

I Cannot reinstall Flash player at work so  I will do my gallery at home.

Thank you for your help !