Topic: Works perfectly locally, but not on website

http://nikkothari.xoompages.com/London/

Can't even see the squares online.  But works perfectly fine locally.

Used picasa, renamed the file from imagedata to gallery.xml
uploaded new version of index.html and js file.

Appreciate any help! Thanks.

Re: Works perfectly locally, but not on website

correction...so the squares do show up online, but no pictures - thumbnails or images.

I have the html, xml and swf files in a directory with a thumbnails and images folder in it.  I have added "images/" and "thumbnails/" to my gallery.xml file, would it be different for online?

your gallery.xml is in the London Directory, make sure your image and thumbs folders are in there also. If that isn't the problem , post back

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

both folders and the gallery.xml file are in the London directory.  i've experimented a little bit and seems like it may be due to the hotlink protection problem.  If I type the full path to any of my pictures, it redirects me to some other picture on the server(not mine).  Is this a symptom of hotlink protection?

Looks like you found the problem, it is working now.

Sorry, don't know the answer to your question.

SV logo shows you are using 1.7version, ??

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

wow, that is strange...it fixed itself!  don't understand what the problem was, but i'm happy with the result.  thanks for your support and keep up the good work!