Topic: Simple Viewer in a new window?

Hello!

When people at my website is going to have a look at my photos, they need to click on a picture to get to the index of Simple Viewer.
That's works very nice.

But it would be very cool if you could click on the picture and then Simple Viewer opened in a new resized window. Can my dreams come true?

If you can't understand the picture-link thing, go check out meyerandlewinsky.com.

Merry Christmas!
- Oscar

Re: Simple Viewer in a new window?

Hi Oscar,
Your SV galleri is opening in a new resized window now. You could get more height by decreasing the footer and header size and also, increasing the flashcontent size. ( but it looks good as it is)  Does that help? It would also be nice to see your images in a larger format. You could do this by adding a clickable caption ( "open in a new window") , see FAQ # 13
http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … r/faq.html

good looking site and pics!

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

Hello again.

I don't think you understand my idea.

I found out how to link to SV in a new resized window, but I have a new problem.
If you look at this this (click on emotives), you will see that it fits very nice in the bottom. But above there is space.
Can I remove that?

Well.. Thanks anyway!

- Oscar

You can adjust that space, using the fixed layout option.

Or you can adjust the y position in Image.as.

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

Hm.. What 'fixed layout option'?

Or where can I find Image.as?   :oops:

you both take great photos ... good work.

Sorry, I assumed you had SV Pro.

You can increase your max image size in the xml, and reduce the padding, but I'm sure you tried that.

Richard

Thanks!

Okay. So I can't really delete that little space thing above? ..
Hm.. Well - Then I thought I could insert a logo or something..
Do you got a little tip for that, or do I have to live with the empty black spot?

Thank you very much!!