Topic: Multiple galleries main page

Hi I know this topic has been touched on plenty of times, but I couldn't find a solution to my problem...

I must also state that I'm new to all this so pardon my ignorance...

I copied the source code for the multiple galleries thingy using the examples given in FAQ and in the forums, but I ended up with a main page that only contains the link...How can I have my main page show up like what it does in the example pages?

My main gallery is at www.shots.squarefaced.com, and it show the links successfully and directs you to the pages successfully, but I would like it if I could insert thumbnails along with the links that could direct you to the album or at least like what i see on the examples, where they show the gallery on the page itself...

Any help?

Re: Multiple galleries main page

Okay I've managed to get one of my galleries to show on the page, but is there a way to get, say one thumbnail per gallery that will show on this main site www.shots.squarefaced.com, whilst the galleries will be in www.shots.squareface.com/YunnanTrip, and so on? I was hoping to sorta like introduce what galleries I have on www.shots.squarefaced.com, and then viewers can click on the thumbnail or title to get the galleries viewed on that page...basically its a simple main page and gallery that I'm looking for...hope I can find help here...btw, I'm using simpleviewer via porta...