Topic: Embed Simplevewer in website html with Porta [SOLUTION]
I read the FAQ's and they were not specific to Porta. I spent a few hours of trial and error and figured out how to embed the Simpleviewer (awesome program) into a website HTML using Pota (awsome program).
I hope this helps others who seem to be close and can't quite get it to work.
1) Run Porta with Simpleviewer checked off
2) Paste the HTML in FAQ 11 into your website:
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<p><font size="6" face="Serifa BT">TEXT IN YOUR PAGE</font></p>
<p><font size="2" face="Serifa BT">More Text, images, etc.</font>
SimpleViewer requires Macromedia Flash.
Get Macromedia Flash.</a> If you have Flash installed,
<a href="index.html?detectflash=false">click to view gallery</a>
var fo = new SWFObject("viewer.swf", "viewer",
"640", "480", "7", "#181818");
3) Create a folder on your server.
4) Put the following files that are all created by Porta in the folder:
a) medium (which is a folder)
b) small (which is a folder)
g) your html file that you are embeding in
i) swfobject.js (copy it from the ext/js folder found in album folder)
5) Move all files over to your server
6) go to the site --> http://www/yoursite.com/FOLDER NAME/PAGE NAME.htm
I hope this helps. My early problems were that I did not take the swfobject out of it's original folder.