Topic: Simplewiewer sw doesnt seem to be updated for Picasa2

I´m using Simpleviewer for Picasa - great btw. Problem is however that it seems that the version downloadable for picasa still is 1.7 and not 1.71= I have to manually change the flashobject and index on every gallery I make. I will continuously check for updates for this and continue working with simpleviewer :!:

Re: Simplewiewer sw doesnt seem to be updated for Picasa2

Hi Mile,
I'm having the same issue with Picasa and all my galleries I send to clients.  ugh!  I'm also waiting patiently  for an easy fix..I'm not good with code so Picasa was an easy solution for me!

Hi,

the SimpleViewer Picasa template has been updated to include the latest version of SimpleViewer (1.7.1).

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi,

the SimpleViewer Picasa template has been updated to include the latest version of SimpleViewer (1.7.1).

Hi, i've updated the new picasa template but haven't been able to test out whether it resolves the active x content problem (coz it always work on my PC). Just a small bug though - the title for index.html is not updated with the title I input at picasa. it's always constantly showing 'Simple Viewer'. Just thought will be gd to share. btw i really love simpleviewer. it rocks and all my friends thought it's really cool!  big_smile