Topic: Can you run multiple galleries with AutoViewer

I am developing a site that will eventuallu use multiple galleries, but I also want to use a slide show version of the galleries. I will use the same XML file, and thought that Autoviewer will be an excellant tool.

I am pretty new to Action Script so am not really sure where to start altering the .as files to get it working.

Any one out there managed to complete a similar project?

Any help much appreciated!

many thanks

Re: Can you run multiple galleries with AutoViewer

i just made 6 galleries in about 30 min (mostly on the main gallery page)

is this what you are looking for?

http://www.mitch-brown.com/photos/2007/ … /index.htm

Yup that would be a great solution.
Out of interest how did you get the thumbs to appear above the large image?

thanx Mitch

inthe Gallery.xml file many values in there can change the apperance, just use notepad or wordpad.

<simpleviewerGallery maxImageHeight="1024" maxImageWidth="1024" textColor="0xFFFFFF" frameColor="0xffffff" frameWidth="0" stagePadding="5" thumbnailColumns="10" thumbnailRows="1" navPosition="top" title="Calgary Motorcycle Show - Courtesy of Rockstar Energy Drink" enableRightClickOpen="false" backgroundImagePath="" thumbPath="thumbnails/" imagePath="">

These are the settings for those galleries, you could even get rid of the thumbs by selecting 0 for colums, and 0 for rows

frameWidth="0" *white boarder around photo*
stagePadding="5" *spacing between thumbnailes*
thumbnailColumns="10" *Colums of thumbs*
thumbnailRows="1"  *Rows f THumbs*
navPosition="top"  *Position of thumbs*
title="Calgary Motorcycle Show - Courtesy of Rockstar Energy Drink"  *Shows above thumbs*
enableRightClickOpen="false"  *Do you want your images to be downloadable?*
backgroundImagePath="" * Background photo if you want*

Additionally, depending on your hosting account, if you want to disable directory listings, put a dummy index.html file in the images/thumbs folders so that is loaded and not your list of files