Topic: Few Questions

Hey all, I just bought SimpleViewer Pro and I'm a HUGE fan.  I'm a college student and photographer and I think this is perfect me.  I'm trying to make a few customizations and I have ran into a couple roadblocks. I am some what new to Flash, so please bare with me.  Thanks for your help.

1. How can I get rid of the triangle on the thumbnails?

2. I dont want the next/prev arrow rollovers on the image to be all the way against the side of the image, is there a way to add some padding?

3. Is there a way to round the corners of the next/prev arrow rollovers without recreating them?

Re: Few Questions

1. How can I get rid of the triangle on the thumbnails?

Set showThumbnailVisited = false in the AS options

2. I dont want the next/prev arrow rollovers on the image to be all the way against the side of the image, is there a way to add some padding?

Easiest way is to edit the arrow graphics in the library, and make the buttons smaller (check step 2.3 here )

3. Is there a way to round the corners of the next/prev arrow rollovers without recreating them?

See answer 2 above.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Few Questions

Thanks for the suggestions.  The one on getting rid of the triangle worked perfectly. 

Actually I was wanting to make the next/prev arrows larger (which I did), and I added some transparency.  Is there some where in the action script to add a padding to them?

Also, how would making them small create rounded corners?  I know how to create rounded corners in new rectangles, but not existing ones.  And I am a perfectionist so I'm afraid I wouldn't get the arrow in the middle cut out as perfect as it is now.