Topic: html to use to insert smplvwr into existing website?

I'm trying to insert the simpleviewer I created using picasa2 into my website, but I can't figure out which html to copy and paste.  I looked at the FAQ for this and tried it, but for some reason it didn't work.  Can anyone explain this in a better way?

-annie

Re: html to use to insert smplvwr into existing website?

On the page that you want to add the gallery, you have to put this between the <head> and </head> tags:

<script type="text/javascript" src="flashobject.js"></script>

Then, just paste this code into the body of your page, wherever you want the gallery to appear:

<div id="flashcontent">
SimpleViewer requires Macromedia Flash.
<a href="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer/">
Get Macromedia Flash.</a> If you have Flash installed,
<a href="index.html?detectflash=false">click to view gallery</a>
</div>

<script type="text/javascript">         
var fo = new FlashObject("viewer.swf", "viewer",
"640", "480", "6", "#181818");             
fo.addParam("quality", "best");         
fo.write("flashcontent");         
</script>

It might help to put it into a table to make it a little easier to know exactly where it is.

Does that help in any way?

I'll try in here too since Jared seems to have a clue about inserting this stuff into existing html...I have put that code into a table cell but my galleries don't load there, they bring up new pages when their links are clicked on them...

PLEASE HELP! if you know how to tweak my html to make these work I'd LOVE for your help - you can view source of my page here: http://www.tilenorth.com/portfolio.html

(the galleries look wonderful and work great - just aren't showing up where I need them to)

All of my requests - now I feel silly - I figured it out!!!

whoot!

Sorry for all the whining, but I was in a desperate mood and was worried because I'm so not a programmer AND I had no experience with Flash...