Topic: Pictures not sharp with pro

Hello,

i use porta together with simpleviewer for my galleries. When i select in porta sharpen images i have very sharp images. when i replace my viewer.swf with simpleviewer pro's then the images are more blurry.

Where can i change that ?

What are the settings simpleviewer in porta uses ? i want to have the same in pro.

Re: Pictures not sharp with pro

What's the URL?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I am having the same issues.  Once I replaced the swf file it looks like it started creating all my thumbs too small or something. 

Ideas anyone?

Maybe you are upgrading from SV1.7 to SV1.8 PRO? Thumbnail image size has changed from 45x45 for 1.7 to 65x65 for 1.8, so you will need to re-generate your thumbnail images by re-running the latest scripts.

Felix Turner

Yup, that's exactly the problem.
Do I simply delete the old thumbs or which scripts do I re-run?  It seems to be a problem even when I try to create a brand new gallery, currently.

Thank you so much for your help!

You need to download and use the latest version of whichever script or template you are currently using. You can delete the old thumbnails, although running the script should overwrite them.

Felix Turner

I appologize and feel badly for taking up so much of your time.  I had uploaded the most recent version of SimpleViewer and SimpleViewer admin, then purchased the Pro version, when I uploaded the new swf file that's where the problem began.    What should I delete, what should I upload again and how do I re-run the scripts and in what order?  Sorry for being so dense, but with so many different files I'm a little lost.
Thank you again for all your help!