Topic: Adding copyright notice to corner of photos using textfield

Hello Airtight team,

great product!  smile

I need your advice on customisation:

1) How do I (by means of positioning a text field) add a copyright notice to always appear 10 pixels X and Y away from the bottomright corner of each photo (regardless of photo dimensions)? Which library file in the FLA and .as code do I need to edit to make that happen?

2) Instead of navigating the thumbnails sideways, can I navigate the thumbnails up and down? If it's possible, what code do I need to edit?

Please advise.

Rgds,
Dan

Re: Adding copyright notice to corner of photos using textfield

Re question 2:
in the Gallery.xml file adjust navPosition from "top" (or from "bottom") to either "left" or "right" for a vertical presentation. The number of rows and columns can be adjusted in the same file by changing the values of the attributes thumbnailColumns and/or thumbsnailRows.

Sorry no help for Q 1.

Re: Adding copyright notice to corner of photos using textfield

Thanks for replying, Uter. But I think you misunderstood question 2. The navPosition option moves the thumbnails panel left, right, to or bottom via the xml file.

What I had in mind was instead of clicking the right arrow to see more thumbnails in the pool, I want to replace the right arrow with a down arrow (I can edit this bit in the .FLA) so that when I click the down arrow, the thumbnail panel scrolls downwards to reveal more thumbnails. And I can click on the up arrow (which replaces the left arrow) to scroll up to the first batch of thumbnails.