Topic: Simpleviewer is not centered

I'm working with no fixed layout, thumbnail area is left, no titles used (showTitle=false)

I get the impresion that there are invisible elements stretching out of the top of the viewer.
Or
The viewer is not centered in DIV element id="flashcontent"

By decreasing the browser window from the top/bottom Simpleviewer disappears first at the bottom of the window while there is still free space above the thumbnails/image area.

Why is that? I would like to have Simpleviewer in the center or on top of DIV element id="flashcontent".

Re: Simpleviewer is not centered

When using the default (non-fixed) layout, SV will resize itself based on the SWF dimensions (set in the HTML doc) and the maxImageWidth and maxImageHeight (set in the XML doc). If you have empty space at the top of your SWF, this usually means your maxImageHeight is set higher than the height of your images.

The empty space may also be outside the SWF, caused by your CSS. To debug this, try setting your SWF to have a green (or whatever) color so you can see where the SWF is.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Simpleviewer is not centered

Hi, please check the FAQ, Q17: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … r/faq.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.