Topic: Please check out my web site and advise!!!

I'm pulling my hair out on this one and I'm down to the last strands...

First please check out my web site at http:// www.billjenne.com  Then what I'm saying will make more sense

I have Simpleviewer set up in a frame, and I use the html navigation buttons on the left side to move through the galleries instead of using SimpleviewerAdmin album navigation.

I'm trying to get rid of the little album navigation button in the far upper right corner of the gallery because people have a tendency to click there instead of using my navigation buttons on the left side. When they click in the upper right it goes to the flash detection page and then they get all frustrated.

Anybody who can fix this for me gets a free portrait session as long as they live within 20 miles of Hyattsville MD tongue

Re: Please check out my web site and advise!!!

Curious. I'm using Simpleviewer Pro 1.8 and don't have that problem.

My website is www.richardlyoung.com
ENTER the site, and select Artworks from the Gallery menu at the top.
The page that loads is like yours. I use an IFrame to load different  SV Pro galleries using an html external menu on the left side, like you. I don't get that little linky thing in the upper right corner.

If you also use SV Pro 1.8, then maybe I have a setting in my gallery.xml file that you don't. ??? roll

Do you have SimpleViewer Admin installed? After reading their site, I suspect that extension is causing the problem since it adds multiple gallery support not found in the normal SV Pro. (If I understood the info correctly).

Rick

Do you have SimpleViewer Admin installed? After reading their site, I suspect that extension is causing the problem since it adds multiple gallery support not found in the normal SV Pro. (If I understood the info correctly).

Rick

Hey Rick,
Yeah I have Simpleviewer admin installed. That's probably the problem. I wonder if I can either get rid of it through SimpleviewerAdmin or uninstall SimpleviewerAdmin and revert to normal SV Pro.

Thanks for checking it out.

I liked your site, very artistic