Topic: SimpleViewer not working in Microsoft IE

SimpleViewer worked fine for me in IE up until now, the simpleviewer page still loads as normal but then all links and buttons do nothing when clicked on. Has anyone experienced this or know what the problem might be?

Re: SimpleViewer not working in Microsoft IE

I have exactly the same problem; I used simpleviewer fine for a while now, and it always worked smoothly...

On my website www.room32.nl -> photos
- I added the option to 'open full screen' (in a new window). When opening in a new window this problem happens a lot, but when I open the simpleviewer in the iFrame it almost always works like it's supposed to..

edit, also it says 'done but with errors on the page'. Other versions (on the website the Zaal100 pics) don't have this error, but the same problem..

Hi, try checking the FAQ, Q1: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … r/faq.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

of course I already checked the FAQ before posting in the forum. I'm not that kind of person. However, it's not the activate activeX control thingie...

it already starts working, but then..

the loading screen functions normally, the thumbnails pop up and the first photo comes on the screen. However, I cannot click. If I right-click it does not say the 'zoom' thingies you normally see... I can even click 'view source' as if I was clicking on the HTML-part. IE seems to see it as 'nothing' instead of a flash-plugin.

However, I updated today, and with the 'normal' index.html it functions normally. When I updated that one with one of my other index.html's (nothing changed but the background color) it started with this problem... So I figured it has something to do with this; I'm going to recreate the index.html...

IT WORKS!!!. Thanks for the referral.