Topic: How to make new images to be in front instead of back?

I am using simpleviewer Pro v1.7 (with Simpleviewer admin). 

When I upload photos to a gallery, the new photos automatically go to the end of the gallery.  Is there a way to make the newer photos go to the beginning of the gallery rather than the end?

Thanks.

Re: How to make new images to be in front instead of back?

I don't know for sure, but I think the order of the pictures is determined in your XML file.  If you alter the order of the images in the XML file, it should change their order in the viewer.

It's in the FAQ:

22. Using buildgallery.php, how can I sort my images by filename or in forward date order?

By default buildgallery.php sorts images in reverse date order. To change sort options, edit buildgallery.php. In the gallery options, set sortByDate and sortInReverseOrder as required

how i do install sort in simpleviewer Pro v1.7 (with Simpleviewer admin) please help

To change the order of images in your SimpleViewer gallery, open up the gallery's XML file in a plain text editor and cut and paste the image entries into the order you require.

As far as I am aware, SimpleViewerAdmin (a 3rd party product) is no longer available or supported.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.