Topic: Embedding simpleview into a html page

I looked, read and tried to follow the directions on the website to add simpleviewer pages into my html pages but its not working.  I copied the album folder to where my html pages are, I copied the code into the head tag and copied the other code where i wanted simpleview to show up and nothing is working all that shows up is the code..........can anyone help me pls??

Thank you

Re: Embedding simpleview into a html page

Take a look at the site I'm currently working on. You can view the source and see which <div> has the script in it. The "weddings" directory contains the index.html, gallery.xml, swfobject.js and viewer.swf.

Also, if you give us your website address we could better help you by looking at the code.

thank you for your reply, I am going to check out the site now that you linked .  I don't have my site uploaded yet I have only been trying to do it on my computer.  I will post my code if that helps?

thank you for your reply, I am going to check out the site now that you linked .  I don't have my site uploaded yet I have only been trying to do it on my computer.  I will post my code if that helps?

For all  Frontpage users, DLaceyUSA's solution will help:
http://www.airtightinteractive.com/foru … =frontpage

just do a table 2x2 and insert the code to the righ down part of the table. No Ifram needed.

I am having trouble with this as well.

I'm fairly new to web design and dreamweaver.

I've followed the directions for having my menu appear in a footer under my simple viewer gallery, and have followed the directions to have my gallery appear in my set html pages.  But neither of them worked.

Any help with either of these options would be fantastic.

my site is www (dot) mregnerphoto (dot) com

My simpleviewer gallery is under the "Gallery" tab.

Thanks in advance!!

OK, I am having trouble doing this as well....... I have followed the instruction on how to do this and all I get is:

SimpleViewer requires Macromedia Flash.Get Macromedia Flash. If you have Flash installed, click to view gallery

Can anyone help me out??

Thanks,

Gerry

The simpleviewer code is not helping me at all.

My site is gracefuleye dot com. Currently, the autoviewer slideshows open on their own window, which is fine, but I would like them to look like the rest of the pages on my site, not just all black. I would like for the viewer to press a next button on the page, instead of having to press their back browser button to go back to the menu.

I've tried the codes on the simpleviewer site, assuming that it's going to be the same programming for autoviewer. However, it's not working for me at all. I have these pages under
gracefuleye dot com slash autoviewer2 slash portraits slash trial.html

Please help. I have very limited programming skills.