Topic: Inserting Simpleviewer 1.7 into a table

Hi, wonder if someone can point me in the right direction, i've been searching around this are for the answer, but unless i've gone totaly blind i cant spot it.
I've created a site using Dreamweaver MX 2004, my intention is to create several different pages for different subjects, ie, weddings, sport and so on.
I've got version 1.7 configed to how i want it, all within the same dir as the page its going to be used on, and it runs when i run it from the its source dir, (index.html). I've created a table in the centere of my page where i want the gallery to place, and i used Insert> Media> Shockwave then chose the viewer.swf, but when viewing in a browswer (IE7) i'm just getting a grey box that does nothing. i'm sure this was how i used to do this, have i got it slightly wrong?

Re: Inserting Simpleviewer 1.7 into a table

Sorry all, i think i've solved part one of my puzzle, i've just realised that my pages are all htm and viewer is html which enables me to see it in design view, but still not in IE. Sorry

Re: Inserting Simpleviewer 1.7 into a table

you know what, its late, and it should have been a flash object not shock wave, sorry to hassle you all. Panic over