Topic: Any way to set No Right Click?

I'd like to set my Simpleviewer so my photos cannot be copied? Anyway to do this on Simpleviewer? *I also use Porta*

Re: Any way to set No Right Click?

Check #13 on the FAQ page. You have to set the "enableRightClickOpen" value to "false" in the xml file.

Edit:
I just realized though, you can view source to find see what the xml file is called, then just view that in the browser and get the image directories and names, and pull those up in a browser too. At least, you can do this if SV isn't taking up the entire browser window so you can view source.

sad

Anyone else know a way to hide that information?

I change the name of the XML file, change the image directory to something non-standard AND put an index.html redirect file into the image directory to keep people from seeing a directory listing.

They can still do what you said. But, now they have to cut and paste each image they want manually. Not the best solution. What lock is.

By making it more tedious to grab the file directly, a thief would probaly just take a screenshot and crop the image. Any software I have found to prevent screenshots is annoying and yet another plugin for a viewer to install.

No, there isn't. There is *no* 100% certain way to prevent images from being copied. Having said that, you may want to look closer at your website -- very nice images of the Chelsea Hotel by the way -- you have an image directory that's wide open. You'll want to turn your indexing off (Apache server) or insert a simple index.html file in there like Cliff mentions.

I'd like to set my Simpleviewer so my photos cannot be copied? Anyway to do this on Simpleviewer? *I also use Porta*