Topic: First gallery with AV Pro
I've been thinking about using autoviewer for a while and I finally took the plunge with the pro version!
I modified the pro version according to some of the posts in this forum:
1. Turned off fading
2. Positioned the images at the top of the stage instead of center
3. Moved the captions underneath the images
4. Removed the shadow and glow from the caption text
5. Made the non-focused images transparent instead of just darker
6. Made the frame hollow so the transparent images (#5) would so the background image and not be blocked by the frame (in other words, the frame is just the border now)
This particular gallery is not set to scale so you need a big browser to view it as I intended but I'm going to work on fixing that soon.
The only problem is that it seems to think there is one extra image (click to the end of the gallery) so if anyone can help me with that I'd appreciate it.
Anyway, I'd love to hear some feedback!