Topic: New Airtight products?

Hi,

I would like to know what kinds of products SimpleViewer users would like to see in future. If there is enough demand I'll develop it.

Here's some ideas:
- A Video player?
- Different kinds of Image Viewers?
- Improved SimpleViewer administration tools?
- Animated Flash Menus?

thanks,

- Felix

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: New Airtight products?

Lightroom SimpleViewer gallery for the Web Module.

I'd like to see improved simpleviewer admin tools - namely the ability to retain captions after running the build script.

Great work, Felix. Thanks!

Web module to generate galleries for Adobe Lightroom and/or Aperture would be fabulous. There is a lot that can be done. I would love nice integrated shopping system in the galleries - this give me the biggest headache and so far i have to look for other product or outsource the online prints sells somewhere else.

It does not necessarily has to be integrated with online printing business, but the payment would be probably best to integrate with paypal.

All i want is to receive the payment, list of photos that the visitor ordered with specified features that we can define as well as prices - example:

print size
border style
matte/glossy finish
canvas print
etc.

I believe there is a huge demand for this solution - people like me would pay for this to get it all in one package.

Web module to generate galleries for Adobe Lightroom and/or Aperture would be fabulous. There is a lot that can be done. I would love nice integrated shopping system in the galleries - this give me the biggest headache and so far i have to look for other product or outsource the online prints sells somewhere else.

It does not necessarily has to be integrated with online printing business, but the payment would be probably best to integrate with paypal.

All i want is to receive the payment, list of photos that the visitor ordered with specified features that we can define as well as prices - example:

print size
border style
matte/glossy finish
canvas print
etc.

I believe there is a huge demand for this solution - people like me would pay for this to get it all in one package.

I totally agree with this one. This is what I am reading the forums for now. I have a nice site up using simpleviewer, and would love to be able to have a shopping cart option. Nothing fancy, but I would like it to be intergrated not to paypal but to google cart myself. As it stands now, I don't have a way for anyone to purchase my prints. They showcase beautifully, and I also would be willing to pay for a all in one program with the shopping cart feature.

it would be great if simpleviewer would manage photo comment.

Simpleviewer is great because of its clean design... so I would like to add a small button under each picture that links comment pages ..... In this way the design of the gallery will be maintened clean and we'll get this nice features

Improved SimpleViewer administration tools?

It would be lovely to see the SV Pro options for customizing static layout turned into a Flash component, with a wysiwyg inspector, or at least some sort of table with names:values that makes it easier than picking through Options.as.

Nice work, regardless.

I would suggest cart system for selling photos - see the one in JAlbum FotoPlayer it is outstanding. It's very easy, effective and good looking.

3 different formats for gallery.xml?  Argh.  My feature request would be a single unified XML format so that I can more easily swap between PostcardViewer, TiltViewer, and SimpleViewer. (I'm testing them all out.)

it would be great if simpleviewer would manage photo comment.

Simpleviewer is great because of its clean design... so I would like to add a small button under each picture that links comment pages ..... In this way the design of the gallery will be maintened clean and we'll get this nice features

Yes please, this would be great!

You have the feature I want in the pro version I would like to have in a low cost registered Viewer.swf the would only would only work with My web server because it would always plug in my servers fixed IP address. I want a Play button.  example of my custom SimpleViewer Gallery wit EXIF and links. www mouseprints net/SVATripToNZ/

I would be interested in panning zoom effect (also known famously as the Ken Burns effect) slideshow like this

www studiodvm com/weddings/Rizza_Pete/