Topic: Setting specific pop up window size in the gallery.xml file

I use a javascript pop up window script that lets me set the specific size of the new window, including whether it shows scroll bars and all of that stuff. It's a common script found anywhere on the web.

In the gallery.html file I have it load this javascript file. In the gallery.xml file I add this to bring up the new window:

<a href="JavaScript:OpenNewWindow('NAME.htm','200','100')">Click Me</a>

The 200 and 100 are the dimensions. Anyway, I load up the Simpleviewer, it shows the "Click Me" link. I click it, but instead of it loading the other html file in a new window, it simply loads the html file into the same window that Simpleviewer is, overriding it,  and I have to right click and select "back" to get to the viewer. Is there any way of getting this to work right? Thanks!

E

Re: Setting specific pop up window size in the gallery.xml file

Nevermind, had to get this done today and worked out another method.

E

How did you do it?

Seems like a nice idea that I wouldn't mind using.

Cheers,

Dave.

smile

Actually I just did the path of least resistance, sorry for the late post on this.

I totally removed the popup window code from within the gallery.xml file and had it load the next page in the same window the gallery loaded up in. In the 2nd html file I just had a "Back to Gallery" link to take you back.

I actually like this method better than what I originally intended to do simply because it looks slicker being all in the same window. smile

E

What's your www so I cna have a squizzie?

Cheers,

DAVE

smile