Topic: How to enable the right click menu with zoom?

I was serching the forum but I didn`t find this. Now in my simpleviewer I got right click menu but only with "settings" and "about macromedia flash", but I really need ZOOM ! to my photos.

Can anybody help me? Greetings !

Re: How to enable the right click menu with zoom?

Can Anybody help me??? PLEASE !!!

You can do this by purchasing and modifying SimpleViewer-PRO: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simpleviewer/pro/

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I`ve already bought it ! And I dont know how to enable zoom, where to find answer? Can You help me?

In ImageArea.as, line 54, change this:

image_cm.builtInItems.zoom=false;

to this:

image_cm.builtInItems.zoom=true;
Felix Turner

But in my file "ImageArea.as" i havent got that line! Instead of this I got

public static function getInstance() : ImageArea {
        if (instance == null)
            instance = new ImageArea();
        return instance;        
    }

I was searching in all *.as files but I couldnt find lines that You want me to change.

It may be coused by my simpleviewer pro version, I got 1.7 I`m really gratefull already, but Can You help me in this version?

I have the same problem her, and I got the 1.8 pro version.

I don't believe it's your "problem." Those lines of script Felix mentions don't exist anywhere in any of the source files delivered with SimpleViewer Pro 1.8.

sorry, my mistake. The actual code change to enable zooming in via right click is to remove the following line from ImageArea.as (line 98 ):

image_cm.hideBuiltInItems();
Felix Turner

Works great. Thanks, Felix.

sorry, my mistake. The actual code change to enable zooming in via right click is to remove the following line from ImageArea.as (line 98 ):

image_cm.hideBuiltInItems();

??? I don't see this line   :shock:
(I purchased the Pro version)

Hi,

do a search for 'hideBuiltInItems' This is the code that removes Flash's default right click menu options.

Felix Turner

Hi, i'm using v8.5.1 SV Pro and i'm looking to enable the zoom feature on the main image.  line 98 doesn't reveal the same lines of code you've posted in this thread.  i've searched using "hideBuiltInItems" as well.  is this feature located elsewhere in this version? line 75 of the stagemanager.as shows a "//init right click menu" section, but, that's all i could locate.  thanks.