Topic: Shopping Cart Integration

I would suggest modifying the software to allow easy integration of a webmaster's favorite shopping cart program.

Re: Shopping Cart Integration

Jason, this is quite a common request. Unfortunately, integration with Shopping Carts is quite a complex task. Also, there are so many shopping cart solutions out there that it would be very difficult to make SimpleViewer compatible with all of them.

My suggestion would be to purchase the SimpleViewer Source Code then have a Flash developer work on the shopping cart integrartion.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi Felix,

While searching under Shopping cart, I saw your post here suggesting that buying the source code would enable a developer to make a Shopping cart integration with SimpleViewer.. (can it be done for tiltviewer as well?)

I am not a programmer, so how much would it cost to get the source code (for titlviewer) and also how complex is making a shopping card using the source code from your experience.

Many thanks,
casini

Jason, this is quite a common request. Unfortunately, integration with Shopping Carts is quite a complex task. Also, there are so many shopping cart solutions out there that it would be very difficult to make SimpleViewer compatible with all of them.

My suggestion would be to purchase the SimpleViewer Source Code then have a Flash developer work on the shopping cart integrartion.

Me and my fellow photographers set our eyes on your simpleviewer and svManager product.

I would like to know if this feature (shopping cart) will be available soon or will be included in upcoming updates as we believe that our hardwork have cash value just like your works that we've purchased.

I believe Integration showing Paypal system would be the best and most common, then the credit card and other means of purchase can be added later on.

This has been a common request as you've mentioned before, can we atleast know if this is being worked on and made available soon? (fotoplayer done it, I BELIEVE YOUR TEAM CAN DO BETTER!) So when can we expect to have this feature? Even if the upgrade means paying an extra, we'll go for it.

You've suggested to purchase SV pro and hire programmer to work on the shopping cart system. Why not work on it and we pay your extra hardwork, you get the money not the programmer that we'll hire.

Thank you very much for your great work, keep it up.

Hi,

there are no plans to add shopping cart integration to SimpleViewer in the near future.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

That's just sad and disappointing. Either way, thanks again.