Topic: Alignment arrows

Hello,

I need to align the arrows on the same level that the little pictures like this :       http://web.99.free.fr and move the  tittle "image 3"

However i don't know how i must do. Can you help me because  don't know the code i must use and where change the information.

thanks

Michel

Re: Alignment arrows

Nobody has solution

I changed in imageData.xml that :
humbnailColumns="6" thumbnailRows="1" navPosition="top" but the arrows don't moved. I don't understand why.

You need to change the text in your Options.as. The code is at the bottom and looks like this:

static var backThumbArrowX:Number = -75; //X posn of Back Thumb Arrow (relative to top left of Thumb Area)
    static var backThumbArrowY:Number = -20; //Y posn of Back Thumb Arrow (relative to top left of Thumb Area)
    static var nextThumbArrowX:Number = 800; //X posn of Next Thumb Arrow (relative to top left of Thumb Area)
    static var nextThumbArrowY:Number = -20; //Y posn of Next Thumb Arrow (relative to top left of Thumb Area)

as you can see my numbers are different than the default. There's your answer. Once that is saved you need to re-publish your simpleviewer file.