Topic: Thicky need a hand with font type please

Hi. Great tool Simpleviewer, i think i shall be a buyer very soon - just need to ensure it will do all i want it too.
could you help me with changing the font please. i have tried messing about with the .xml file and just seem to mess it up, i dont really "do" code - well not yet anyway!!
i want to use the Papyrus font on my simpleviewer gallery, so how do i do this? i looked in the FAQ and its just not simple enough for me !!

does the code just go into the header file ? and if so can someone please help a duffer !

many thanks

<simpleviewerGallery maxImageWidth="480" maxImageHeight="480" textColor="0xFFFFFF" frameColor="0xffffff" frameWidth="5" stagePadding="40" thumbnailColumns="1" thumbnailRows="3" navPosition="left" title="Gallery" enableRightClickOpen="true" backgroundImagePath="" imagePath="" thumbPath="">

Re: Thicky need a hand with font type please

title="&lt;font face="Times" size="20"&gt;
Big Times Title&lt;/font&gt;"

You can also see this page on # 15

http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … r/faq.html

thanks for taking the time to reply - i had seen #15 and tried putting that code into my xml file but i am obviously putting it into the wrong place as i cant get it to work. (told you i was a thicky but we all have to start somewhere!)
i take it it doesnt go at the end like below?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<simpleviewerGallery maxImageWidth="480" maxImageHeight="480" textColor="0xFFFFFF" frameColor="0xffffff" frameWidth="5" stagePadding="40" thumbnailColumns="1" thumbnailRows="3" navPosition="left" title="Gallery" enableRightClickOpen="true" backgroundImagePath="" imagePath="" thumbPath=""title="&lt;font face="Times" size="20"&gt;
Big Times Title&lt;/font&gt;">

perhaps it wasnt me - I have now purchased the pro version and as long as you have flash its simple to change the font.
thanks

Black rat, in your example you have the thumbPath and title parms up against each other, like so; thumbPath=""title= ...

You need to separate them with whitespace.

Were you able to get escaped markup to work in the title using SV Pro? I found I had to edit the script to tell Flash the text is an HTML field before it would work that way.