Topic: Setting the alignment of a simple viewer album

Hi there, I'm finishing up a new site
working version here >> http://www.stellah.com/nolalopez/

My problem is that I can't seem to find the bit of code that sets the alignment of the album with the top of the page. I've gone into both the xml and html file and tried to find a solution... Please help!

Re: Setting the alignment of a simple viewer album

I too am looking to control the alignment of the SimpleView gallery. i'd like it to stay to the left and not have it auto-center when the page size is expanded.

Can anyone help us figure this out?!
thanks in advance,
Alex

You'll need to modify the CSS and HTML that contains the SimpleViewer SWF.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

when i go to open the "viewer.swf" file with FlashMX, it give me an error: You cannot open a protected movie.

all of the ownership & permissions are read and write enabled. any suggestions on this?

...and once i open it, can you point me in the direction of what to change (and let's pretend i've never used falsh, but understand programming basics and can usually muddle through html and the like...)

or...do you mean that i must modify the "gallery.xml" or "index.html" files? if so, which parameters control keeping everything to one side and not always re-center?

thanks!
-Alex

You need to modify index.html. The SWF is contained in a div that can be positioned like any other div, using CSS.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.