Topic: Help!?!

I just downloaded SimpleViewer as well as Porta. I created an album. But I don't know what in the world I am supposed to do from there.

I uploaded the album to my site, but couldn't get to it.

Is there anywhere on the site that explains what I have to do to actually put SimpleViewer on my site? I'm assuming that's why I can't access anything.

Then once you make the album via porta, do you just upload it??

Any help or pointing me to a place that shows some steps on what I actually have to do would be appreciated. I'm so confused.  sad

Re: Help!?!

Then once you make the album via porta, do you just upload it??

Yes. To view your gallery just point your browser to the folder where you uploaded to. For example:

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I've tried that. It comes up as nothing.

Do I need to put the SimpleViewer software on my server? And if so, how would I do it? I couldn't find that anywhere on the site.

And after I create the album through Porta, it shows up in the folder I made the album from as another folder called "album." So I just took that and put it over to the server in my main directory so it should point to: -- and I get a page not available.

Am I missing a step somewhere?

Thanks again!

I've tried just uploading the simpleview folder to my server as well, then the album folder -- but that didn't work, either.

I don't know if I'm supposed to put things in different spots?