Topic: JAlbum

I just purchased SimpleViewer Pro to remove the download link and label because I am embedding the gallery into a website and do not want it there. I was using JAlbum and was hoping to find an easy way to integrate in SimpleViewer Pro into JAlbum. Any help out there?

Re: JAlbum

Hi,

you just need to replace the viewer.swf in your Jalbum galleries withe the viewer.swf that comes in the PRO download.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Felix,

Thanks for your reply, yes I had already done that and kept getting the start up screen with simple viewer on top, the white load bar and then a message stating gallery not found on the bottom.

In addition to swapping out the .swf file I needed to change the name of the imageData.xml file to gallery.xml

Yes, you are correct, SV v1.8 expects the XML to be called 'gallery.xml'. It sounds like JAlbum is generating the XML for a SV 1.7 gallery.

Felix Turner

I replaced the viewer.swf file with the one in the Pro downlaod, but I still have the link! What should I do?

I am using Jalbum v8.3

There are a few options that you can try. My copy of simpleviewer.fla did not have the link enabled in simpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosource folder.  Check to make sure you have the following found in the actions layer's action frame.

var IS_PRO:Boolean = true;
mcPreloader.mcLoader.mcTitle._visible = !IS_PRO;

If for some random reason this is not working you could always delete the link off the stage. Just make sure to back up your zip file in case something goes wrong.

There should be a file in the web folder ready to go without the link see below.

web folder contains files to post to your website. This folder contains a version of the SimpleViewer swf without the download link. To use this with your existing galleries, copy the viewer.swf from this folder into your existing gallery folders.

http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … ml#folders

Mike Richards