Topic: HELP! Positioning main image, thumbnails to the right.

Hey,

I just downloaded the SVP and I have a question on moving the elements around.  I have a flash website that is loading the viewer.swf into a movie clip with no problem.  However, the SV is in the middle of the page and out of a white border.  I want the SV to be moved over to the right to take up the right 2/3rd of the page and leave the first 1/3 open for my other navigation. 

Now, the question is,

1.  How do I move the main image up,
2.  How do I move thumbnails up and closer to the main image? If I have to, I'll delete the text titles, etc.  to do it.
3.  After I get that part done, how do I move everything to the right? 

I know about the gallery.xml file, but I'm pretty sure I have to go into Options.as file.  I just need direction on how to do this. 

If anyone can help, please, direct me to the exact code that needs to be changed and HOW/WHAT has to be change it.  I've seen people just post code and say "this is what you need." 

I appreciate your help. 

Cheers!

Re: HELP! Positioning main image, thumbnails to the right.

Positioning the SimpleViewer SWF within your movie is done by setting the _x and _y positions, the same as any other movieclip. To set the positions of the elements within SV, use the Fixed Layout Position AS options: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … tions.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Kidtrini you can do this?

2. How do I move thumbnails up and closer to the main image? If I have to, I'll delete the text titles, etc. to do it.

thanks

I don't think so, but you can turn it off.  I ended up going into the OPTIONS xml and moving the entire movie over to where I needed it moved.