Topic: Jumping to specific photos ...

I'd like to use autoviewer and add thumbnails to it. Thumbnails would link to photos ... this way you can always jump to any photo ... is there a way to do it?
Thank you

Re: Jumping to specific photos ...

You could add thumbnails by purchasing and modifying AutoViewer-PRO. However I wouldn't say it's a trivial change. If you want thumbs, you might consider using SimpleViewer instead.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I'm going to buy the PRO, I just wanted to make sure I can change it before I do it. I have a basic knowledge of AS2. Wouldn't it be a pretty simple call for a action? Similar to when it's calling to go from last to first image?

Cmon guys, I want to buy this, but I want to make sure it's doable.

Well what's simple for one person is not simple for another. Having the viewer display a certain image is straightforward, adding thumbnails is more complex.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I just bought it and I like its feature, but you might want to get the other program SimpleViewer _pro instead.

for what I've seen on Autoviewer Pro is great. Its VERY well documented and easy to find and debug. Not that it has bugs, but I made some small changes to for my convinience.

I'm digging up this old post as I have a similar question- how to jump to a specific image in a gallery, in a multiple galleries .swf embedded in a .fla. Ideally the jump would be triggered by a button in the .fla.

Is there a way to add anchors to the XML sheet?