Topic: How can I show the file name in a quick way ???

Hi,

I am using 1.8 SimpleViewer. It is a great product and the buildgallery.php does a great job to generate the gallery.xml code. I am wondering is there any QUICK WAY to generate the file name on every photo rather than to add the CAPTION tag for every photo. It is very time consuming task. Thanks

MODI

Re: How can I show the file name in a quick way ???

Yes. Set $showDownloadLinks to true in buildgallery.php

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Yes. Set $showDownloadLinks to true in buildgallery.php

I have already set true in $showDownloadLinks and the gallery.xml shows <image><filename>Image00017.jpg</filename><caption><![CDATA[<A href="images/Image00017.jpg" target="_blank"><U>Open image in new window</U></A>]]></caption></image> in which I think the filename can be shown in the web page but it doesn't. Please help

Thanks a lots

MODI

I'm using the latest 1.9.1 buildgallery.php script - all i need is to display REAL filename instead of caption text. Doing this manually is crazy and prone to human error. Is there a simple way to do this simple?

Currently when i use this

// Set $bgOptions['showDownloadLinks'] to true if you want to show a 'Download Image' link as the caption to each image.
$bgOptions['showDownloadLinks'] = true;

then it allows only to show a link: "Open image in a new window" - this is exactly what i want to change and to show real file name.