Topic: Firefox/Mac Postcard Viewer not loading images

Hi,

I have setup my new gallery here:
djdiegovegaDOTcom/gallery.html

The problem is that Firefox doesn't load my images?  If I open my site with Safari there are no problems everything loads up fine... Also if I open the gallery offline from my hard drive, it shows everything correctly in Firefox, but online it doesn't work, only white squares appear instead of pictures.

What can I do?  My site is hosted in awardspaceDOTcom just in case that's important (BTW all my files have the 755 permission thing and it works in Safari so why not in Firefox?)

Please help, thanks a lot.

Re: Firefox/Mac Postcard Viewer not loading images

Anyone?

An update came out for Firefox and it's still not working?

Why would it work with Safari and not Firefox?

Can a Windows user please check for me with different browsers if they can see the gallery at my site?

I can see the postcard gallery just fine. 70 postcards.
IE 6.0 SP2 etc...

Regards
Phil
http://www.phillipnorman.com

I'm on Windows, FF 2.0.0.3 and I don't see images.

Could this be the same issue I had for simpleviewer where my host server has Hotlink protection?  I had to include the url for the index.php file that my viewer was located in for the images to work in FF.

Not sure but just a thought.

Thanks for your comments!  What exactly do you mean Frost? How can I do that? It could very well be my free host giving me problems...

Yes quite possibly if they are using Hotlink protection on their servers.  You could ask their admin and see if they are.

I just purchased the code for the Pro postcard viewer and have been reading up in the forums. I haven't seen any recent posts about Postcard Viewer not working in Firefox -- most are dated summer 07. Can anyone confirm if this issue has been resolved? Thanks much.