Topic: Margin/Border spacing at top of SV(Pro)

Ok, I've been using the normal version of SV for a few months now. I just recently started integrating SV into my website and I've run into a problem. I need to change the spacing above SV so that it doesn't center it in the DIV I put it in. I've tried using margin:0px, but it doesn't affect it. Do I need to buy the Pro version and edit the Actionscript to make it a fixed size and then set the imagearea height and width?

You can see what I mean www (dot) jeremyclow (dot) com/photos/photos (dot) html

TIA for any suggestions.

Re: Margin/Border spacing at top of SV(Pro)

To get the main image to bump up to the top of the swf, you need to play with the maximageHeight, maximageWidth and the dimensions of the swf. Also, set stagePadding to 0.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Margin/Border spacing at top of SV(Pro)

Because I needed more room for caption text, I went ahead and changed the action script in options.as to have a fixed layout position.  This was a pain in the butt to try to determine all of the x and y coordinates for the different elements, but I think I finally did it.  I do wish there is an easier way for the thumbnails to the line to the top while still maintaining a dynamic attribute.  You can see the results at www (dot) buildcreativegroup  (dot) com/BuildPortfolioTEST/index(dot)html

Of course now, the flash movie does not place correctly within my HTML page.  You can see the results at www (dot) buildcreativegroup  (dot) com/BuildPortfolioTEST/portfoliotest (dot) html

I have tried setting the maximageHeight, maximageWidth in gallery.xml and have set the stagePadding to 0 in the HTML documents, but no luck.  Anyone have any ideas on what to do?