Topic: Can I change the style of the SimpleViewer link?

Hello,

I just found simpleviewer last night and am thrilled because it's the perfect solution for my website!  I plan on purchasing the pro version soon, but in the meantime, I was wondering if there's a way to change the style of the simpleviewer link?  Right now, my page has an off-white background with brown/tan text.  The link for the program now has a grey background which makes it very hard to read the link for simpleviewer.  Is there a way to change that background to match the rest of my page?  I'm just not seeing it if there is. 

Thanks,
Susie

Re: Can I change the style of the SimpleViewer link?

Based on my research, (I assume you're using the free version), the answer is no. The colour of the 'simpleviewer' text is the same as your text color set in gallery.xml textColor="0xFFFFFF"
The colour of the link background is automatically set by the application. The only way to make the background of the button match the page background is to use white on black or black on white.

Regards
Phil
http://www.phillipnorman.com

Re: Can I change the style of the SimpleViewer link?

Okay.  Thank you for your reply!  I guess I will have to purchase sooner rather than later.   big_smile