Topic: Load Gallery in existing swf

Is it possible to load the gallery into an swf?  I have flash site that I would like to incorporate the simpleviewer into, but i don't know if its possible.

I'm using SVA with SV 1.8, and I have created multple gallerys with SVA.  I have tried this but it loads in a new window all the time, not the existing swf on a button click:

on (release){
getURL("http://www.myURL.com/photography/index.php?album=test2", "mycontainer")
}

I really don't know how to do this.

thanks

Re: Load Gallery in existing swf

I wish I could help but I'm in the same boat. If you find a solution would you post the results of how?

thanks

Anyone?  There isn't much point to the gallery on a flash site if it can't be incorporated into the existing site.

thanks

Yeah no luck here either.

I think there is documentation to support what we're looking to do but it's in the Pro version. I just don't know how detailed it is. I think the pro version will do exactly what I need I just wanted to be sure before plunking the money down.

I think the pro version will do exactly what I need I just wanted to be sure before plunking the money down.

I couldn't agree more.  That's why I'm looking for this resolution first as well, no sense paying just to find out it doesn't do that.

you can totally do it and documentation is in there to support you...
I'm sure someone else could point you to more specifics but I just basically copy/pasted what's in one of the provided .fla files changed some of the names and it works like a charm. (mostly).
I still have some things to fix but that shouldn't be too hard.

So you purchased the pro version is what your saying?

yes I did buy it. Had I said so specifically in my last post, it might have made a little more sense. smile