Topic: PLEASE HELP. IM GOING CRAZY

sorry for the caps but im going nuts here. i will describe what im wanting to do and my situation.

my soon to be website will consit of  "wedding" pages and "portrait" pages. each of the two of them will have a portfolio page to display my photos using simple viewer.

what i want to do is when i click on the portfolio link in the "portraits" section all my images display in SV and when i click on my portfolio link in the "wedding" section my wedding images display in SV.

i use a program called sitespinner.  i can create one SV no problem but because all the SV files are in the root, if i try to create another SV then this is impossible because you cant have the same files in the same folder (root). by reading on here all day folk say you have to create a directory and sub directories for all you SV files but if i do that then i get the dreaded "gallery not found" error because the files have been moved from the root into another folder.

please help me here guys and assist me on what i need to do to get this to work. do i need additional code in the gallery.xml file or something like that.  im going crazy here.

thanks for reading. its apprecaited

Re: PLEASE HELP. IM GOING CRAZY

then how do i link to these folders. this is the thing im stuck at.
thanks

im pretty duff at code stuff if im being honest. i use a program called sitespinner to make my pages but i just dont seem to know how to embed my simpleviewer galleries. can anyone help pls?

Hi,

i'm by no means expert when it comes to building a website but i can do quite a lot by looking at examples or see how things are done.

you would benefit to read some tutorial here:

w3schools-DOT-com

Another thing, if you want to know how is something done and start to understand HTML code - when you open a website (any) - click on the top bar "View - Page Source" or try the right-mouse click to see this.

This will help you understand how things works and how HTML code is linked to how things looks.