Topic: Second Gallery on Homepage

hello together

i made a small homepage for a wedding couple with your genius simpleviewer gallery. on the first step i made a site called pictures.html with the gallery, everthing worked fine. the images and thumbs folder is stored in the main directory of the server where all the other html files are also placed.

now they want some more pictures in a second gallery. i check the faq where its written "just create a second folder". ok, i made a second folder called "pic" where the second folders "images", "thumbs" and the other files are placed (.xml, ....) /pic/images ... /pic/thumbs.... the pic folder is placed in the same directory as the other folders images and thumbs from the first gallery.

after that i inserted the scriptcode in the html file as written in faq and as it worked fine with the first gallery. i changed the link from

<script type="text/javascript" src="swfobject.js"></script>
to
<script type="text/javascript" src="/pic/swfobject.js"></script>

in the xml file from the pic directory i tried to change the image and thumbs direction to "pic/images/". i already tried all different versions with the folder and without.

problem is that in the new gallery the old pictures were loaded.

pls help me fix this problem, where is the mistake i´ve done ?

thx in advance

loslanges