Topic: Top Margin Spacing HELP

This is a topic that I have seen a few posts about, but have yet to see a conclusive answer. I am trying to eliminate the extra space at the top of the flash movie above the main image. I have the thumbnails at the bottom of the movie and the main image at the top. I am guessing that the extra space is to accommodate the title area, which I currently have turned off.

I have seen posts telling you to mess with the max image height and width, but this has not solved my problem. I need to know what to alter to eliminate this extra space as it looks like a mistake when posted to the site that I am working on. I am sure it is some setting in the flash file itself, but have no idea where to look. Please someone answer this problem once and for all....

Thanks!
Paul

Re: Top Margin Spacing HELP

I, too, am trying to eliminate this margin and have tried the same things. Perhaps another voice on here will help. Someone please help us!

I will likely need to purchase the Pro version to accomplish some other customizations. Is there a place in the Pro version where we can adjust this margin? For example, remove the place holder for the title, like demersdesigns suggests?

Thank you,
Patrick

Go to the

Transparent background

topic.

I used that
fo.addParam("wmode","gray");

and it was ok (for me).

sorry, but I'm not ALLOWED to post links :evil:

Hi, please check the FAQ, Q17: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … r/faq.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.