Topic: Round corners on the thumbs and main picture?

Like what the subject says.  How to do it?

Re: Round corners on the thumbs and main picture?

I would love to know the answer to this question as well! Hopefully someone can help us out.

you'd have to edit the symbols for the images within flash and round the corners, then make a rounded edge mask so your image doesn't pop out around the mask.

Magicfun, is this something you were able to pull off, or are you just speculating?  I went through everything in the library and just found a common MC called "square".  I rounded it, but it only seems to appear on the preloader.  The images still have squared-off corners.

The frames for the images appear to be produced dynamically in the .AS files, so it would have to be an actionscript solution.  If there is anyone from Airtight that could assist in this, it would be great.  Rounded corners are needed for a project I'm working on.

Thanks in advance!

I would also like to know how to solve this.

Thanks!

I think I know how to solve this issue but I'm not skilled enough with actionscript to execute it.  In sourcecomairtightinteractiveutil theres a file called RectUtil.as.  If someone could overwrite the rectangle() function to draw a rounded rectangle then this would be a solution.  Can someone try this?

Thanks!

roll  :?:  roll