Topic: Background image for flashcontent div?

Great application, just purchased the full version. I'm not very savvy with flash and was wondering if it is possible to set a background image for the flashcontent div?

Perhaps on the same line where you assign the background color you can instead set an image?

var fo = new FlashObject("viewer.swf", "viewer", "100%", "100%", "8", "#0a0a0a");

Or would I actually have to complete this task in Flash? I hope not, I'm completely lost having never really touched it.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Background image for flashcontent div?

Hi,

you can make the SWF transparent, which will allow an image underneath to show thru. To do this, add this line under the "var fo = new FlashObject..." line in the HTML page:

fo.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); 
Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Awesome! I knew there had to be a way to set a transparency to the object or div. Will give it a shot!

Thanks much!

Hi,

you can make the SWF transparent, which will allow an image underneath to show thru. To do this, add this line under the "var fo = new FlashObject..." line in the HTML page:

fo.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); 

this seems to work for firefox, but not IE for autoviewer.  simpleviewer works fine.  odd.