Topic: Problem with 2 different galleries on 2 different pages

Hello, thanks for all your help earlier in getting my slideshow embedded onto my existing html page. I want to include a different slideshow on a separate page on the same website. Please tell me what I've done wrong.

1.I created a new simpleviewer gallery
2. I renamed the thumbs, images and XML file "thumbs2", "images2", and "ImageData2.xml"
3. I brought in these 3 files into the root directory.
4. I included "thumbPath="thumbs2/" imagePath="images2/" into the ImageData2.xml file.

I put this into the section where the simpleviewer is supposed to be located at on the page:

<script type="text/javascript">         
var fo = new SWFObject("viewer.swf", "viewer",
"400", "450", "7", "#F0F5F5");    fo.addParam("wmode", "transparent");     
fo.write("flashcontent");   
so.addVariable("xmlDataPath", "ImageData2.xml");
so.addParam("xmlDataPath", "ImageData2.xml");      
</script>

It ends up playing the first gallery I made that is on a different page. Is it having a hard time finding the new ImageData2.xml file? I'm sure it is an easy solution and thank you for taking time to look at this.

-Donny[/list]

Re: Problem with 2 different galleries on 2 different pages

Thanks, made the changes but it still plays the slideshow that is on a different page.

Re: Problem with 2 different galleries on 2 different pages

Thanks .niklas so much for taking the time to help. The page I want to include the 2nd gallery on is not online right now.

Here is the code from the page though (I deleted some of the content to make it easier to sift through)

<head>
<link href="bp_layout.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico">

<style type="text/css">
</style>

<script src="Scripts/AC_RunActiveContent.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="cardpics/swfobject.js"></script>

</head>

<body
<div id="flashcontent">

var fo = new SWFObject("cardpics/viewer.swf", "viewer",
"400", "450", "7", "#F0F5F5");    fo.addParam("wmode", "transparent");     
fo.write("flashcontent");   
fo.addVariable("xmlDataPath", "cardpics/ImageData_cards.xml");
fo.addParam("xmlDataPath", "cardpics/ImageData_cards.xml");      
</script>
</div></div>

</div>
</body>

</html>

Currently I have a folder called "cardpics" in my root folder. This "cardpics" folder contains "thumbs", "images","ImageData_cards.xml", "viewer.swf", "swfobject.js", "flash_detect.js"., and "index.html". I put them in a separate folder because I already have an original gallery playing on a different page on the same site and did not want to overwrite those existing files. The original gallery folders/files are located in the root folder itself, and works prefectly. Both slideshows are to be embedded as part of the already existing page and not as a stand alone page.

Here is the code at the start of my "ImageData.xml" file:

<SIMPLEVIEWER_DATA navPosition="right" thumbnailColumns="1" bgColor="0x181818" frameColor="0xFFFFFF" frameWidth="2" stagePadding="0" navDirection="LTR" textColor="0xFFFFFF" thumbnailRows="5" maxImageDimension="500"  "thumbPath="cardpics/thumbs_cards" imagePath="cardpics/images_cards">

Thanks again for your help.