Topic: Adding Goggle Adsense tot Simpleviewer

Hi,

Is it possible tot add google adsense code to the top / bottom of the simpleviewer index?

thanks in advance!

Re: Adding Goggle Adsense tot Simpleviewer

Yes it's possible by editing your HTML page to add the adsense content.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Felix wrote:

Yes it's possible by editing your HTML page to add the adsense content.

I am interesting in this as well, could you please explain how to do in Full Screen mode for example?

Regards

You can add custom HTML code to your gallery's 'index.html file but it is not be possible to display non-gallery elements when the gallery is being displayed by Adobe Flash Player's fullscreen mode. (SimpleViewer-Pro does not come with source code so the SWF file cannot be modified.)

Steven Speirs

Steven Speirs wrote:

You can add custom HTML code to your gallery's 'index.html file but it is not be possible to display non-gallery elements when the gallery is being displayed by Adobe Flash Player's fullscreen mode. (SimpleViewer-Pro does not come with source code so the SWF file cannot be modified.)

Thanks Steven for your answer. This said this could be a great option to add to SimpleViewer, or at least to find a solution. Many website relies on ads and the Fullscreen mode block these ads.

Cheers

Just to clarify a point I made in my previous post...
In order for the ads to be displayed in fullscreen mode, they would somehow need to be incorporated into the SWF file.
I should have made it clear that although SimpleViewer-Pro v2 does not come with source code (as documented in this FAQ), SimpleViewer-Pro v1 does (and this post is in the SimpleViewer v1 forum).
However, the source code is provided as-is to allow people with ActionScript experience to modify as required and what you are trying to achieve may not even be possible.
A web search with terms such as 'Google Adsense Flash SWF' reveals very little information on trying to achieve such a goal.

Steven Speirs