Topic: attaching .swfs with interactivity

Hello,

I have successfully attached swf files into postcardviewer, but now my next challenge is to be able to have interactive swfs in place.

The basic idea of PV is that clicking an image will set up a zoomIn and clicking it again does a zoomOut. Any interactivy in a placed swf is inaccessible because of this basic functionality.

I am trying to determine how to create a different state where clicking the thumb zooms in, but then ou must click the stage to zoom back out. Also, clicking a neighbor will select it, but then free up its content.

Any thoughts?

With thanks!!
Hank

Re: attaching .swfs with interactivity

Hey Hank,

I'm looking to do a very similar thing - did you get a response?

- Zack

I'm trying to do this too.

Gary.

You would have to change the toggleZoom function in ViewArea.as so that the zoom out was somehow not applied to the entire image. For example adding an "X' at the upper right corner as a button and tie the zoomOut function to the button.

Please note that the PostcardViewer-Pro source code is provided 'as-is' to allow people with ActionScript experience to modify as required. Airtight Interactive cannot provide support for all possible modifications to the source code and cannot provide tutorials on how to code ActionScript.

http://www.simpleviewer.net/products/po … ation.html

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.