Topic: how to put viewer in dreamweaver?

i have set up my viewer and now i'm trying to get it into dreamweaver then publish it, i paste the html code that simple viewer has into dreamweaver code and it sais that i need to get flash and i did but it still keeps sayin this. i have no experience with site building, so if someone could guide me in the right direction it would be greatly apreciated, thanks smile

Re: how to put viewer in dreamweaver?

Hope someone can help to answer this questions as I am having the same problem.  I have ensure I got the latest Flash Player and Jave script was enable as well. However, when I tried to paste the html code that simple viewer has into dreamweaver code and it say that I need to get flash.

I have read to all the posting related to this matter but I still could not get the amswer. Hope to get a reply or advice. Thanks.

nacho wrote:

i have set up my viewer and now i'm trying to get it into dreamweaver then publish it, i paste the html code that simple viewer has into dreamweaver code and it sais that i need to get flash and i did but it still keeps sayin this. i have no experience with site building, so if someone could guide me in the right direction it would be greatly apreciated, thanks smile

If you publish the html page does it work?

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks. It works ok.

miker wrote:

If you publish the html page does it work?

f I want to put a link in Simple Viewer to link back to my Home page, how can it be done if I am using DreamWeaver? Is there any other platform I can use to create this link if DreamWeaver cannot work with Simple Viewer?

Personally I use a text editor, Notepad++, to edit HTML and the like. If you want add the link to your gallery page you can use dreamweaver to edit the gallery HTML file or if you have the pro version you can edit the flash file and insert a link there.

Mike Richards

Thks Mike

I just open the gallery and index files with dreamweaver and then edit them.. putting the simple viewer lines into a div box allows me to move around where it is easily.

That should be ok as long as you don't use Dreameaver to insert/embed the SWF into the html code.

Mike Richards