Topic: simpleviewer won't go away

Need help. My install of simple viewer won't go away although I've deleted all the files in that folder.

If i go to my site typing in www in the domain name it loads the default simpleviewer app which makes no sense since there are no files in that directory.

I've cleared my browser cache but it doesn't matter because this happens on two different machines (both mac and windows) with different browsers that have never been to that site.

How do I make it go away?

Re: simpleviewer won't go away

Having issues and I can't seem to have any luck posting the problem because I'm a new user.

If i type the website address with the trailing slash the default simpleviewer app which makes no sense because the directory doesn't exist anymore.

Hi,

I'm guessing that you did not delete the files on your web server. Use your FTP program to check that the files are not there on your web server.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Yes the folder and files have all been deleted.

But accessing it with the slash still shows the basic install, whereas accessing it without the slash works as expected. I want to make sure my visitors get the right page whether they use a slash or not.